# Vulnerabilities fixed:
- The SPOOLS dissector could go into an infinite loop. Discovered by the CESG.
- The IEEE 802.11 dissector could crash.
- The IEEE 802.11 dissector could crash. Discovered by Mateusz Jurczyk.
- The UMTS FP dissector could crash.
- Some USB dissectors could crash. Discovered by Mateusz Jurczyk.
- The Toshiba file parser could crash. Discovered by iDefense Labs.
- The CoSine file parser could crash. Discovered by iDefense Labs.
- The NetScreen file parser could crash. Discovered by iDefense Labs.
- The Ethernet dissector could crash.
# Bugs fixed:
- Saving pcap capture file with ERF encapsulation creates an invalid pcap file.
- Questionable calling of Ethernet dissector by encapsulating protocol dissectors.
- Wireshark 1.12.0 does not dissect HTTP correctly.
- Don’t copy details of hidden columns.
- RTP audio player crashes.
- Crash when saving RTP audio Telephony→RTP→RTP Streams→Analyze→Save→Audio.
- Edit - preferences - add column field not showing dropdown for choices.
- Using _ws.expert in a filter can cause a crash. (Bug 12335)
- Crash in SCCP dissector UAT (Qt UI only).
- J1939 frame without data = malformed packet ?
- The stream number in tshark’s "-z follow,tcp,<stream number>" option is 0-origin rather than 1-origin.
- IP Header Length display filter should show calculated value.
- Multiple file radio buttons should be check boxes.
- Wrong check for getaddrinfo and gethostbyname on Solaris 11.
- ICMPv6 dissector doesn’t respect actual packet length.
- Format DIS header timestamp mm:ss.nnnnnn.
- RTP Stream Analysis can no longer be sorted in 2.0.3.
- RTP Stream Analysis fails to complete in 2.0.3 when packets are sliced.
- Network-Layer Name Resolution uses first 32-bits of IPv6 DNS address as IPv4 address in some circumstances.
- BACnet decoder incorrectly flags a valid APDU as a "Malformed Packet".
- Valid ISUP messages marked with warnings.
- Profile command line switch "-C" not working in Qt interface.
- MRCPv2: info column not showing info correctly.
- Diameter: Experimental result code 5142.
- Tshark crashes when analyzing RTP due to pointer being freed not allocated.
- NFS: missing information in getattr for supported exclusive create attributes.
- Ethernet type field with a value of 9100 is shown as "Unknown".
- Documentation does not include support for Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Column preferences ruined too easily.
- SMB Open andX extended response decoded incorrectly.
- SMB NtCreate andX with extended response sometimes incorrect.
- Viewing NFSv3 Data, checking SRTs doesn’t work.
- Make wireshark with Qt enabled buildable on ARM.